Slitter Scorer (Electric Adjust)
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 250000 INR
- Slitter Scorer
- Mild Steel
- Control System
- Human Machine Interface
- 220 - 380 Volt (v)
- 1 Year
Thin knife cutting and creasing machine adopts thin knife cutting, sharp blade after grinding wheel grinding, make the cutting board edge finishing, minimal crushed phenomenon, improve the appearance quality of cardboard and cardboard printing after overall quality especially in feed, and thus to minimize waste and improve the quality of the carton.
The grinder adopts manual and automatic switching, which can choose the grinding knife and stop grinding time according to the time or paperboard speed, so as to keep the sharp edge of the blade and smooth the cutting board.
Using single knife to carry the knife structure, can be cut according to the number of cardboard cut-off; Electric adjust the cut width and the line width. The machine can be adjusted to different abrasion procedures.
Character: it is to feed forward, after using process can be clear when indentation depth, cutting and using alloy paper knives, and drive the blade synchronous belt drive, when replacing the blade can be quickly set in, shaft with glue paper, take paper higher than a year to the same equipment.
Ii. Main technical parameters:
- maximum cutting board width of machine: 2300mm.
- maximum mechanical speed: 100m/min.
- the number of paper knives :(can be added or reduced according to user’s requirements) 4 pieces.
- number of pressure lines :(increase or decrease according to user’s requirements) 6 pairs.
- minimum cut width: 140mm.
- minimum pressure line width: 55mm.
- paper thin blade outside diameter: 200mm.
- paper thin blade thickness: 1.3mm (alloy)
- motor power: 4.0kw.
- pneumatic pressure: < 0.4mpa.
- machine external dimensions: 3100 * 1600 * 1500mm.
- machine weight: about 1300kg.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1 Unit Unit Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India