Four Bar Rotary Cutting Creasing Machine
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 250000 INR
- Cutting Creasing Machine
- Mild Steel
- Control System
- Human Machine Interface
- 220 - 380 Volt (v)
- 1 Year
We manufacture 4-bar rotary cutting & creasing machine which is the initial process carried in the manufacture of a corrugated box. It is simultaneously carried-over this machine. The 4-Bar Rotary Cutting & Creasing Machine consists of two pairs of shafts. The pair directly adjacent to the feed table carries the cutting dies & the second pair carries the creasing dies. Both cutting & creasing dies are made in two halves bolted together, for easy removal from the shafts. The two lower shafts can be raised or lowered by means of a hand-wheel provided on the back side depending upon the thickness of the board (3ply. 5ply, 7ply, or 9ply boards) separate gauge of creasers can be used. The sheets are piled on the feed table & fed through the machine by hand. Two guides are provided on the table to support the sheet for straight feeding.
- Minimum distance between two creasing dies – 4″
- With two C.I. heavy duty guide.
- With extra heavy duty C.I. feeding table
Machine is utilized for cutting & creasing simultaneously of the corrugated board with following specifications:
- With extra heavy duty C.I. Frame & M.S. Base.
- With special ground shafts duly hard chrome plated.
- With Oil dip chain gear train.
- With 4 sets of cutting dies.
- With 4 sets of creasing dies.
- With hand wheel for adjustment.
- With Motor & Starter.
|Size||Speed per minute||Minimum distances between two dies||Power Required||Floor space||Gross Weight|
|65”||300 ft./min||3”||1.5 H.P.||85” x 52”||1700 kgs.|
|75”||300 ft./min||3”||2 H.P.||98” x 52”||2100 kgs.|
|85”||300 ft./min||3”||2 H.P.||110” x 52”||2300 kgs.|
|95”||300 ft./min||3”||2.5 H.P.||120” x 60”||2500 kgs.|
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1 Unit Unit Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India